Have you ever wondered what God is up to when life isn’t going so well? Have you ever wondered if God cares about you and all that you’re going through? Kim and Jory talk candidly about how to press on, how to persevere with hope, even when you feel like your life is on hold. They will encourage you to remember that God’s timing is not our timing. His timing is perfect. As we seek Him daily and grow in our relationship with Him, we will discern His purpose and His perfect timing for our lives!
About Kim Crabill
Kim Crabill is founder and president of Roses and Rainbows Ministries, Inc., and Community COFFEEs (Conversations of Friends of Faith to Encourage and Equip). She has traveled nationally for more than 20 years, speaking at retreats, at conferences, and to Bible study groups, and has been interviewed on national TV and radio. Kim’s message and passion come from her personal experience of longing to be used by God yet feeling unusable because of past abuse, anorexia, diet pill addiction, and depression. Her mother’s deathbed challenge set Kim on the path of daring to be and do what God had purposed for her, a journey she wrote about in her book Burdens to Blessings. She is also author of Burdens to Blessings: Young Adult Edition, Infinitely More: Your 40-Day Ephesians 3:20 Adventure, A Cup of Christmas, A Cup of Hope, and A Cup of Freedom.
Kim is married to Lee Crabill, and together they have two adult sons. For more information about Kim Crabill and her ministries, visit www.rosesandrainbows.org.
Kim’s Success Tips
- Journal! Write down your “God Stories.” You can look back and see how God was working through your life even in those moments when you thought He was not working at all.
- Seek to please God daily, not everyone else.
- Make your relationship with Him a priority.
- Don’t give up! When you go through rough times, as we all do, remember that God is working on your behalf. Though we may be slowed down for whatever reason, there is a purpose and a reason for everything.
Kim’s Verse of the Day
“He has made everything beautiful in its time.” ~Ecclesiastes 3:11
Jory’s Success Tips
- Though we plan our course, it is the Lord who directs our steps (Prov. 16:9).
- It is through our struggles and challenges that we grow in character and faith.
- God’s timing may not be our timing. It’s is God’s timing that is perfect.
- God doesn’t make no junk!!!
Jory’s Verse of the Day
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.” ~Romans 8:28
Listen to Jory and Kim by clicking the audio player below.
Piano music by David Nevue.