Brian Duvall has gone from selling cell phones & office equipment to being the CEO of two Chambers of Commerce where he was named one of the region’s Top 20 Under 40. He has gone from being the CEO of an extreme sports company to being unemployed for up to a year twice in his career.
Through it all he has felt that he was capable of greatness but couldn’t seem to find the right opportunity. Then one day he was fired from his last job and hired by his first client to do for them the very thing that got him fired.
Today, Brian owns Duvall Media – a marketing company that is on track to earn over $1 million helping clients sell more of their products & services.
Brian and his wife of more than 22 years have three kids of their own, one adopted child and three foster kids all over the age 13.
In this episode of Heart & Soul, Brian will share the five secrets to explosive growth that have helped him take his start-up company to a quarter million in sales in the first nine months.
- “Freely ye have received, freely give.” Even when you are unemployed you still have these two priceless assets that can be leveraged to launch massive growth.
- “Find Your Lynda.” Now is not the time to be shy or think you can go it alone.
- “Fear Worse Than Death.” This is something nearly every person on the planet can do but few do well. It costs nothing but is one of the MOST powerful secrets you already have.
- “Stupid To Say No.” Remember the Golden Rule? Now use the Platinum Rule and watch your business grow.
- “Streets of Gold.” This one strategy can literally give you EVERYTHING and will lead to explosive growth beyond anything you ever imagined.
Be sure to take notes because he also shares some tips on how you can take action now to experience explosive growth in your own business.
Enjoy the interview.