What does it really mean to be a leader? Kim and Jory discuss the key attributes of servant leadership and how we can be a positive influence whether in the home, boardroom, or courtroom. “Wherever you are,” Kim says, “you are a leader by the influence that you carry.” Long to live a life that matters? Listen to Kim and Jory to learn how to conquer your fears and allow God to work through you to serve others.
About Kim Crabill
Kim Crabill is founder and president of Roses and Rainbows Ministries, Inc., and Community COFFEEs (Conversations of Friends of Faith to Encourage and Equip). She has traveled nationally for more than 20 years, speaking at retreats, at conferences, and to Bible study groups, and has been interviewed on national TV and radio. Kim’s message and passion come from her personal experience of longing to be used by God yet feeling unusable because of past abuse, anorexia, diet pill addiction, and depression. Her mother’s deathbed challenge set Kim on the path of daring to be and do what God had purposed for her, a journey she wrote about in her book Burdens to Blessings. She is also author of Burdens to Blessings: Young Adult Edition, Infinitely More: Your 40-Day Ephesians 3:20 Adventure, A Cup of Christmas, A Cup of Hope, and A Cup of Freedom.
Kim is married to Lee Crabill, and together they have two adult sons. For more information about Kim Crabill and her ministries, visit www.rosesandrainbows.org.
Kim’s Success Tips
- When you start to feel unnerved or something has gone drastically wrong, call out to God: “Lord, help me to think the way you would have me think!”
- We need to take time daily with our Heavenly Father in order to embrace Him, engage in His word, and allow His word to educate us.
- We care for others by embracing them, engaging them, and educating them.
Kim’s Verse of the Day
“Everybody can be great because everybody can serve.” Dr. Martin Luther King
Jory’s Success Tips
1. Allow God to empower you, equip you, and encourage you through His word.
2. Allow God to empower you, equip you, and encourage you through the wisdom and caring of others.
Jory’s Verse of the Day
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
Listen to Jory and Kim by clicking the audio player below.
Piano music by David Nevue.