Connoisseur of Life: someone who is an expert about her life; someone who cherishes, savours, and enjoys all that life has to offer; someone who is understanding of the emotions of life; someone who gives life all that she has and in turn receives all that life has to offer; someone who is in love with life.
Joann believes that all of us have the innate ability and God-given capacity to become Connoisseurs of our Lives. It is in becoming Connoisseurs that we are able to embrace the RICHNESS & ABUNDANCE that life has to offer.
In this dynamic, power-filled conversation, Joann discusses the Connoisseur of Life Manifesto, which will leave you with a sense of wonder and awe–wonder for all that could be and awe for the brilliant Connoisseur that lives within.
About Joann Lim
Joann Lim is a Making It Happen Specialist! She is a Connoisseur of Life, world traveller, foodie, soccer player, and a magnet for incredibleness.
Making It*Happen (*it defined by you)…For Joann, It* is about bringing back the human side to humanity, one smile, one encounter, one moment, one MIH Opportunity at a time, empowering and inspiring individuals to become Connoisseurs of their Lives. Joann invites you to create your playground where you can discover, PLAY BIG, pursue the dreams you hold within, and most importantly master what it means to be fully alive.
Joann currently works with an exclusive group of Rock Star Clients around the world, is a consultant to many non-profits, and sits on the Advisory Board for Biz Bash Media.
Joann’s Success Tips
Connoisseur of Life Manifesto
1. PLAY BIG…it is not enough just to show up.
2. To be fully alive, you have to give 100%…who wants to be friends with someone who gives anything less in a friendship?
3.To embrace life, we must embrace death.
“Dying is an inevitable consequence of life. Living is man’s privilege.”-unknown
4. No B.S…you can really start living when you stop b.s.ing yourself and others.
5. Learn to master the respectful no.
6. Choice. Passion. Action. Alive. “I” is the key to all of them.
7. The hidden message in impossible: I. M. Possible.
8. There are times you may be wrong. Say you’re sorry and mean it. Learn from it and move on.
9. TIME=Currency of Life.
10. Without your title/paycheck, who are you?
Joann’s Favorite Quote
“Dying is an inevitable consequence of life; living is man’s privilege.”-unknown
Listen to the interview with Joann by clicking the audio arrow or link below.