Coaches, does this sound familiar?
- You don’t know what to do first to set up a coaching business, attract clients, and make money.
- You’ve learned a lot of great marketing and client support strategies but don’t know how to implement them.
- You’re overwhelmed trying to choose which technologies will work best for you and your clients.
If you nodded your head to one or more of these scenarios, there’s a good chance you’ve found yourself on The Path of “Trial & Error” trying to figure out how to set up your business and back-office. So many start-up coaches find themselves on this path working long hours, spending a lot of money, and still getting no results.
My friends, Melinda Cohan and Kate Steinbacher, have spent the past 12 years building and perfecting an all-inclusive, single technology that simplifies, organizes, and automates ALL of the necessary tasks for any coaching business. And they are happy to share it with you!!!
In this upbeat, powerful interview you’ll learn:
- The 3 most expensive routes to building your business and how to avoid them.
- How to accomplish the 5 Critical Keys every professional coaching business needs.
- The 1 secret to getting paid well and creating consistent income, quickly.
- How to create an automated, professional coaching business that attracts, keeps, and “wow’s” clients – even when you don’t have any experience!!!
- The all-inclusive technology to organize, simplify, and automate the back-office admin tasks.
About Melinda Cohan
Melinda has been a professional coach for 12 years. Something unique about Melinda is that she loves (and I mean loves) the operations and systems behind running a business. As a result she created a thriving, profitable coaching business, with a full client load and a waiting list, in a few short months (even before completing her coach training). She began to quickly realize that other new coaches were not experiencing the same level of success she thought was natural.
That was when she created The Coaches Console: the all-in-one business management technology for coaches. She knew that to the degree coaches have systems in place they’ll experience success. And without them coaches struggle, play small and remain overwhelmed. Melinda has worked with thousands of coaches around the world and is here to share her wisdom with us today.
Melinda’s Success Tip
“Systems are Sexy!”
Melinda’s Favorite Quote
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” ~Marianne Williamson
Listen to the interview with Melinda by clicking the link below.
Eager to learn more?