You can be different! The process, God’s process, is both undeniably successful and intensely practical. Scripture says, “As a man thinks within himself, so is he.” In other words, when you change your thinking, you WILL change your life.
Kim presents a memorable method that will help you identify and replace sabotaging patterns of thought, learn God’s method of true change, and experience lasting transformation in how you think, how you feel, and what you do.
- Recognize and replace the lies that lead to low self-esteem
- Accept and embrace God’s unconditional love
- Replace anxiety with peace
- Fight discouragement
- Battle false guilt
- Discover patience
- Create an unhurried life
- Stop living for the approval of others
- Discover the secret to persevering when times are tough
- Change your thinking and you WILL change your life
About Kim Avery
Kim Avery is a passionate lover of life, but she will be the first to admit that life is not always good. From marital struggles to infertility, car accidents, hospitalizations, chronic health problems, parenting teenagers and more, her life hasn’t always been easy. Yet, she always knew that God’s promise of an abundant life must be true and she determined to relentlessly pursue it until His joy became her own.
Zealously, she now wants this for every Christian woman everywhere and helps others in their journey to joy in a variety of ways. She is the founder of LifeRenewal Ministries, a certified career and life coach, coaching instructor, speaker, and devoted lover of chocolate.
Kim has recently authored two books designed to more fully empower Christian women to experience God’s unquenchable joy: Uniquely You: Discover Your Life Purpose and Change Your Thinking. Change Your Life.
Kim’s Coaching Suggestion
Kim offers us three steps to help us change our thinking.
1) Recognize. First, we should identify a false belief or negative thought we want to change.
2) Renew. Next we should write out God’s truth or principle on a 3X5 card.
3) Rehearse. Finally, we should read and pray this truth at least three times a day and be prepared to witness amazing results.
Kim’s Quote for the Day
“Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Click the Audio Arrow below to listen to the interview.