Be sure to listen to this episode if:
- You’re a perfectionist, a person who always wants to be in control, an overachiever, and/or you think whatever you do is never enough.
- You find you seek or desire acceptance or approval from people and/or you have a hard time saying “No.”
- You suffer from bouts of depression, hopelessness, stress, overwhelm, or lack of motivation.
- You’re constantly on a diet, not happy with your weight, or letting the number on the scale dictate your mood or self-worth for the day.
Take the Weight Off! Lisa can help you change for good, starting today.
About Lisa Lieberman-Wang
Lisa Lieberman-Wang, Founder of FINE to FAB, Take the Weight Off!, has permanently recovered from compulsive overeating and binge eating for close to 20 years now. After more than 35 years of trying every weight loss diet and therapeutic remedy and working with some of the world’s leading experts, she decided, “It’s Really Not About The Food!”
Lisa’s passion for empowering women to make conscious health choices not only for their food, but also for their lives has led her to consult with individuals, health care professionals, corporations, universities, and the media. She was the guest host on the television show, For The Health of It, with Dr. Barrett.
A professional speaker, Lisa has trained over 50,000 entrepreneurs in the last 20 years on health & wellness, leadership, and sales & marketing strategies to help them grow themselves and their businesses.
You can find out more about Lisa and her program at www.FINEtoFAB.com.
Lisa’s Success Tips
Top 10 Strategies To Help Take the Weight OFF:
1. Know that You are already ENOUGH!! You are pretty enough, smart enough, nice enough, so be nice to yourself!
You are FABULOUS, AWESOME & BEAUTIFUL!
2. Hate only hurts the one carrying it! Forgive and Forget. Eliminate or change the stories that no longer serve you so you can live an authentic life.
3. God doesn’t make junk so take care of his treasure in you. “It is not who you are that hold you back; it’s who you think you’re not.”
4. Take care of your mothers’ daughter.
5. Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat. Love will never be found in a Twinkie, but it can be found in you. Saying “NO” to the comfort food is saying “YES” to you!
6. Your actions aren’t who you are, they are what you do! You may not like what you did, but you can love who you are!
7. Learn to blame effectively! If you are going to blame someone for what was wrong, you have to also blame them for what was right!
8. Ask Yourself Better Quality Questions Every Day:
- How can I appreciate even more the gifts that God has already given to me?
- What am I grateful for today?
- What’s good about this?
9. Take the focus off ME and put it on WE! For there’s no ME in WE! Help others; you will see your burdens lifted.
10. “Everything Happens for a Reason.” You may not know what it is now but there you will find out in God’s time, just as I did.
Lisa’s Favorite Quote
“Everything happens for a reason.”
Listen to the interview with Lisa by clicking the audio arrow or link below.